My 10 dream jobs

My 10 dream jobs

1 . doctor

2.teacher

3. engineer

4. scientist

5. dentist

6.artist

7.paleontologist

8.  astronaut

9. neuro-surgeon

10. research about animal life

by anannya

4 thoughts on “My 10 dream jobs

1. Hi Anannya,

I like how you placed images with your post. It jazzes it up quite nicely. Did you read the most recent Student Blogging Challenge with finding photos and attribution? It’s a great challenge!

Happy blogging!

Kind regards,
    Mrs. Watanabe

2. I am a teacher from Melbourne Australia and your mentor for the Student Blogging Challenge. I a so pleased to meet you.
    I agree with Mrs Watanabe, the pictures do make it look good, but I see you have done the challenge before, so you might already know about giving credit to the people who made the pictures. The easiest thing is to draw your own pictures that way we get to see your great art as well!
    We are on term break here, are you having a break from school over Easter as well?
    Remember to include a link to the challenge blog when you complete a challenge. I will pop back in later and see how you are going.
    Mrs Coffa

3. Anannya do you like your new home. Can you take pictures around your new house. Hope you have a great time at your new school with your new friends.

4. Hi Anannya,
    We really miss near at Kindree. Are you having a good time at your new school? What is the name of your school? Did you make any friends? Are you coming back in grade 8? I’m just asking because Sonia is counting down the days until you come to Lisgar. It’s lonely here without you. We started jump rope for heart on friday. There is something that we are doing next week and I will e-mail you the details.
    Viduni